Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Angry Bird Pau in 2011

On Labour Day 2011, I made my first attempt on doing "Pau". Starting with pumpkin
filling, I met failure as my pau's filling is terrible. Yet, I still manage to make these Kitty Pau, Panda Pau, Porcupine Pau and Piggy Pau.


On the next day, 2 May 2011, I came across with Angry Bird Pau!! Haha! A funny and happy project to do. I personally play the games. It improves my heartbeat so that I don't need to go for exercise. :D

As we know, colouring is not a good thing to consume. So, I just wrap it as skin and deco. The inner pau still plain white with corn custard. This batch of pau is the successful one.


After wrapping the filling, proof for 15 minutes, they are ready for steaming.


Ten..ten....ten...ten..... here they are.
Angry birds series comes with wood breaker(red), glass jaw(blue), Kamikage (black) and their enemy Pig!

What a good try!



1 comment:

All You Can Print said...

Hi Teresa,
We received your comment regarding the angry birds t-shirt. Plz contact us if you are interested. E-mail : sales@alcreativedp.com Tq.

Btw, your angry birds pau looks cute :)

AL Creative Design & Printing