Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cakes for the party


My first Barbie Doll jellycake and Ben10 cake!

My self accessment for Ben10 is 40%. (Frankly, it is without any decoration.)
I can't put blossom or small flowers....it's a cake for boy! What should it be?

I am sorry for the Ben10 cake. Tonight really tired after working and looking for the doll. I can't think of any good design for the cake. Anyhow, the edible image already cost me for RM 18. (with 4 batman + 4 ultraman, spare for cuppies)

I give myself 98% for my first Barbie doll jellycake (-2 for the improper doll usage.) 
Hehe....save RM138++ (if you happend to buy in K.L.)

Hope my kids will enjoy the party at kindy with friends.
They must be excited to meet Barbie~!
Oops~! Forgot to mention, the Barbie doll jellycake is for my girl.
She also wants to have photo session with her friends. Her birthday will be in Sept.







1 comment:

MYOB said...

nice one, teresa. boys these days dig Ben10 huh..