Friday, March 20, 2009

buzzing around the sunflower








These are for a friend of mine. She has two adorable sons who love to eat chocolate. I purposely baked some for them by add in some raisin. I think most of the kids like raisin with chocolate. The result is good. All the cuppies finished by minutes.

There is a mistake I made. I forgot to put in the cuppies paper before I pour in the mixture. That is why my cuppies do not stick to the papers.

I have a new order while meet up with friends. Next week, I am coming out with a birthday cake decorated with fondant too. It is fun to make the piece of art. I feel that cakes now a day not only delicious as it tastes but also as wonderful as it looks.

I am still learning to be good at fondant modelling. Not planning to open any stalls nor business. Just a pastime that can help me to get rid of the hectic life. It is a good way to refresh my mind too.

The most important thing is I am satisfied and proud of making something people like.  :D

 


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow, these are really cute!!

*Ah Bii* said...

So adorable!!

May I know where you get your baking ingredients and tools from? And where can I attend baking classes in Penang? I've been looking all over the place...