Monday, March 9, 2009

Tarts n Puffs pastry





Recently, I attended a pastry hands on workshop. Here's what I've learnt: Apple pie, chicken pie, egg tart, fruit tart, blueberry cheese tart, Portuguese egg tart, choux pastry as cream puff and sardine puff.
















































Most of the photos I snap on the day I brought back my hands on.  It was a tiring afternoon to spend on tarts. I think baking cakes and bread should be more easier. No wonder tarts are expensive. Anyhow, I think most of us will prefer to buy. :p 

Baking can be a good way for us to release tension but in the other way, it's tiring. I wonder I got into a wrong hobby. I like baking the most is to see the outcome and gain the most satisfaction through the process.

Lastly, I would like to thank Chef Alan Ooi for all the effort.






No comments: